No Sugar Added Recipe
It Takes Only A Few Minutes To Put This Recipe Together – 3 Minute Saute and 5 Minute Cook Time
Cooking Tools: Large Skillet
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup diced green bell pepper
- 3 cups cooked black beans
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- black pepper to taste
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
- Sauté garlic, onion, green bell pepper until golden (about 3 minutes).
- Stir in beans, broth, vinegar and seasoning.
- Bring to a boil then lower to a simmer.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Spoon over cooked rice and serve.