An Easy Recipe That’s Ready In 12 to 15 Minutes
KITCHEN TOOLS: 2 large mixing bowls, 12 cup muffin tin, 12 paper muffin cups (optional)
- 1 cup wheat bran
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup milk
- 1//2 cup molasses
- 3/4 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 beaten eggs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine bran, flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Stir in nuts and raisins. Set dry mixture aside.
- In a separate bowl combine all moist ingredients.
- Add moist ingredients to dry ingredients.
- Stir mixture until moistened.
- Spoon batter into oiled muffin tin or paper muffin cups.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Recipe makes 12 muffins.