Mediterranean Balsamic Mushrooms Recipe
September 28, 2022
6 Ingredient Easy Vegetarian Recipe
KITCHEN UTENSILS: Medium skillet
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lb. medium size white mushrooms sliced in half
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- black pepper to taste
- Heat oil In a skillet over a medium flame.
- Add sliced mushrooms. Stir and cook until golden brown for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in vinegar, salt, red pepper flakes, and black pepper.
- Cook for one more minute.
- Transfer mushrooms to a serving bowl.
- Serve as a side dish or add to a green salad.