Chicken Salad With Apples Recipe
August 20, 2022
Easy Recipe Only 7 Ingredients
It Takes About 20 Minutes To Prepare This Salad
Cooking Tools: Medium Mixing Bowl, Food Processor
- 2 chopped red apples
- 2 diced celery stalks
- 2 cups chopped cooked skinless chicken
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- lettuce leaves, any variety
- Optional: 1/2 cup raisins, alfalfa sprouts
- Cut apples in quarters. Remove core and chop into bite-size pieces.
- Either chop the chicken with a knife, or use a food processor.
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients, except lettuce and sprouts.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on serving plates.
- Spoon chicken salad onto lettuce leaves.
- Add optional alfalfa sprouts as a topping over the chicken salad.
- Serve with rustic bread.
- Makes 4 servings
- Refrigerate leftovers.