Vegan Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies
September 21, 2022
Easy 5 Ingredient Recipe That’s Ready In 15 to 20 Minutes
KITCHEN TOOLS: Large mixing bowl, cookie sheet
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- cooking spray or oil
- Substitution: Replace chocolate chips with raisins, chopped walnuts or pecans.
- Option: If dough is too dry, add some plant based milk.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl mash bananas until smooth.
- Stir in oil, oats, chocolate chips, and vanilla extract.
- Lightly oil a cookie sheet.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons of cookie mixture onto the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Recipe makes 24 cookies.