Raw Carrot Ginger Salad with Asian Dressing Recipe
August 2, 2022
20 Minute Raw Carrot Salad
Quick Healthy Recipe: 10 Ingredients – No Cooking
- 2 cups shredded carrots (about 4 medium carrots)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green or red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup unsalted cashews or sunflower seeds
ASIAN SALAD DRESSING INGREDIENTS
- 1/4 cup orange juice (juice from 1/2 orange)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon honey
- In a mixing bowl, combine carrots, peppers, raisins and sunflower seeds. Set aside.
- In a jar with a lid, combine orange juice, vegetable oil, Bragg’s Liquid Aminos, ground ginger, garlic powder and honey. Cover and shake well to blend.
- Add the Asian Salad Dressing to the carrot mixture. Toss the salad to blend.