How To Do A Stability Ball Prone Wide Row
October 19, 2022
- Equipment: Body Bar and Stability Ball
- Place body bar on the floor in front of the ball.
- Lie on the ball with feet wider than hips.
- Reach down and grab the body bar with pronated grip.
- Contract glutes and press hips into the stability ball.
- Maintain spinal stability as you bring the bar toward you.
- Keep a straight line from the crown of your head to your heels.
- Release the bar. Repeat for desired repetitions.
- Select the correct size stability ball for your height.
- A heavier body bar will make stabilization more challenging.
- Muscles worked: mid-to upper Trapezius, Rhomboids, Core Stabilizers