KITCHEN UTENSILS: 2 Mixing Bowls, Cast Iron Skillet
- 1 1/2 pounds mashed firm tofu
- 3 cups alfalfa sprouts
- 2 tablespoons tamari sauce or Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- wheat germ, or oat bran to coat patties
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Knead ingredients until blended.
- Form into patties.
- Add either wheat germ or oat bran to another mixing bowl.
- Coat patties in wheat germ or oat bran.
- Add oil to a cast iron skillet. Fry patties until golden brown.
Easy 5 Ingredient Recipe That’s Ready In 15 to 20 Minutes
KITCHEN TOOLS: Large mixing bowl, cookie sheet
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- cooking spray or oil
- Substitution: Replace chocolate chips with raisins, chopped walnuts or pecans.
- Option: If dough is too dry, add some plant based milk.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl mash bananas until smooth.
- Stir in oil, oats, chocolate chips, and vanilla extract.
- Lightly oil a cookie sheet.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons of cookie mixture onto the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Recipe makes 24 cookies.