Baked Kale Chips Recipe
October 19, 2022
Quick And Delicious Healthy Snack
KITCHEN UTENSILS: Sharpe knife, Large Mixing Bowl, Baking Sheet
- 1 bunch kale any variety
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a baking sheet with olive oil. Set aside.
- Thoroughly wash kale. Remove center stems.
- With a sharp knife cut kale into bite size pieces.
- Place oil, garlic and salt in a large mixing bowl. Combine well.
- Add kale to the mixture, coating each piece until covered .
- Spread kale pieces on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until edges are crisp.