Ayds Weight Loss Candy Went Out Of Business During The Late 1980s
Weight Loss Recipe
Cooking Tools: Baking Pan, Food Processor
- 1 cup unsweetened blueberries
- 2 cups unsweetened blackberries
- 2 tablespoons zero calorie sweetener or Stevia (you may need to reduce the quantity of Stevia since it is very sweet).
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter or preferred shortening
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 scoop Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 1 Quest Blueberry Cobbler Hero Bar chopped
- 2 tablespoons zero calorie sweetener or Stevia (you may need to reduce the quantity of Stevia since it’s very sweet).
- Pinch of salt
- Coat an 8 x 4 baking pan with oil or use baking paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine berries, sweetener and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Place all topping ingredients into food processor. Pulse into small crumbs.
- Pour the berry mixture into the baking pan. Top with crumb mixture.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes in a 350-degree oven.
- Serve warm.
- Suggested topping: Zero Fat Greek Yogurt