Recipe For Endurance Athletes: High Protein Almond-Oat Snack
May 3, 2022
- 1 scoop plant-based unflavored protein powder
- 1/2 cup vegan milk: almond, oats, hemp, soy
- 3/4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons nut or seed butter: peanut, almond, hazelnut, sunflower
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or substitute
- In a mixing bowl combine protein powder and milk.
- Add chia seeds, peanut butter, and sweetener.
- Stir and combine well.
- Add in oats. Mix well.
- Scoop mixture into a container. Close container with a lid.
- Refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Optional toppings: granola, sliced strawberries, blueberries, sliced peaches.
- Serve as is or spread on whole wheat crackers.