Oat Flour Pie Crust Recipe
December 2, 2022
KITCHEN UTENSILS: 9″ Pie Pan, Medium Size Mixing Bowl, Wax Paper
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 oil
- 1 or 2 tablespoons cold water
- Mix salt and flour in a mixing bowl.
- Using a fork, blend in the oil, until mixture resembles crumbs.
- Add some water to moisten the crumb mixture.
- Form dough into a ball. Place dough into a pie dish and pat with a large spoon until dish is filled with dough, or roll dough between two pieces of wax paper and transfer to pie pan.
- Fill with favorite pie filling.