6 Ingredient Easy Recipe
KITCHEN UTENSILS: Nonstick baking sheet.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon table salt
- 2 large washed and peeled Russet potatoes
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spray nonstick baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place sliced potatoes in a large mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss to coat potatoes.
- Transfer potatoes to baking sheet.
- Bake until potatoes are barely tender, about 15 minutes.
- Increase the oven temperature to broil.
- Broil potatoes for about 10 minutes or until crispy.