Whole Wheat Gingerbread Muffins
Wholesome Gingerbread Muffins Are Baked At 375 For 20 to 25 Minutes
Cooking Tools: 2 Mixing Bowls – 12 Muffin Papers- 12 Piece Muffin Tin
- 1/4 cup preferred oil
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 3 tablespoons honey or equivalent sweetener
- 1 large beaten egg
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- In a mixing bowl combine oil, molasses, sweetener, and egg.
- Stir mixture until consistency is creamy. Set aside.
- Combine dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add the moist mixture to dry ingredients.
- Stir mixture until well blended, slowly adding the hot water and stirring until smooth.
- Place muffin papers into muffin tin.
- Pour batter into muffin papers until 2/3 full, leaving room at the top for dough rising.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes at 375 degrees.