Shrimp Soba Noodle Stir Fry
Cooking Tools: Large Skillet
- 1 lb Large Shrimps. Peel and remove veins
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil or Peanut Oil
- 3 Minced Garlic Cloves
- 1 Medium Shredded Carrot
- 1 Red Bell Pepper cut into thin strips
- 8 oz Package Soba Noodles
- 3 Cups Broccoli Florets
- 2-3 Scallions sliced thin
- 2 Tablespoons Toasted Sesame Seeds
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Grated Ginger (Sauce Ingredient)
- 2 Tablespoons Honey or other preferred sweetener (Sauce Ingredient)
- 1/4 Cup Bragg’s Liquid Aminos or Soy Sauce (Sauce Ingredient)
- 1/4 Cup Orange Juice (Sauce Ingredient)
- 2 Tablespoons Hoisin Sauce (Sauce Ingredient)
- 2 Tablespoons Sesame Oil (Sauce Ingredient)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Chile Flakes (Sauce Ingredient)
- Cooking Oil
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- Prepare Soba Noodles and Broccoli Florets. Set aside.
- Prepare Sauce: In a small bowl add Liquid Aminos, Orange Juice, Honey, Hoisin Sauce, Sesame Oil, Ginger and Chile Flakes. Stir together and combine well. Set aside.
- Heat 1 to 2 tablespoon of cooking oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add shrimp and garlic.
- Sautee 2-3 minutes, then stir in Carrots and Bell Pepper.
- Cook mixture until shrimp is thoroughly cooked.
- Add Soba Noodles and Broccoli Florets to shrimp mixture.
- Pour sauce over the shrimp. Toss to combine.
- Garnish with Scallions and Sesame seeds.