Turkey 3-Bean Chile
Cooking Tools: Dutch Oven
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 2 cans red kidney beans (15 1/2 oz)
- 2 cans pinto beans (15 1/2 oz)
- 2 cans black beans (15 1/2 oz)
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 can undrained diced tomatoes (15 1/2 oz)
- 2 cans plain tomato sauce (15 1/2 oz)
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 4 minced medium garlic cloves
- olive oil
- 2 large onions chopped
- Optional: Precooked Cubed Potatoes
- Rinse and drain canned beans. Set aside.
- Chop onions.
- Oil the bottom of the Dutch oven.
- Sautee onions until soft.
- Place ground turkey in Dutch oven. Continue to stir until well-cooked.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cook over low-medium heat for 1 hour. Continue to stir until done.
- Optional: add precooked potatoes when recipe is almost done.