- 3 Cups Rolled Oats
- 1/4 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 3/4 Cup Coconut Flakes
- 3/4 Cup Sliced or Chopped Toasted Almonds
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Safflower or Sunflower Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Mix Oats, Flour, Coconut, Cinnamon, and Almonds, in a medium size bowl.
- Mix Maple Syrup, Oil and Vanilla in a separate bowl.
- Combine Syrup Mixture with Oat Mixture. Stir until evenly coated.
- Pour mixture onto oiled baking sheet. Spread oil to cover evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Stir, and bake another 20 to 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven. Allow to cool before storing.
- Placed granola in a storage container. Refrigerate.
- Makes about 8 servings.