The Bent-Over Medicine Ball Chest Pass Builds Cardiovascular Endurance, Chest, Shoulder and Arm Strength
The Medicine Ball Chest Pass Can Be Used As A Warm-Up Exercise
- Stand with feet slightly wider than hips.
- Bend elbows to right angles and hold medicine ball at chest level.
- Bend hips and knees. Align crown of head with tailbone.
- Thrust the medicine ball toward floor in rapid succession.
- Perform desired repetitions.
- Stand up.
- Repeat additional sets as needed.
Modifications: 1) Use a lighter medicine ball. 2) Perform fewer repetitions or sets. 3) Move slower.
Technique: Avoid arching your back upward, caving in at the low back, bringing head and shoulders forward, or dropping the chin toward chest.