Quick Recipe – Spiced with Cayenne and Paprika
Cooking Tools: Food Processor, Large Cooking Pot
- 3 quarts tomato sauce
- 2 large onions minced
- 1 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 2 teaspoons celery seed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cloves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- Salt to taste
- Place all ingredients in food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Place mixture in a large cooking pot.
- Cook over medium heat stirring continuously until mixture becomes thick.
- Store in ketchup bottles.