KITCHEN UTENSILS: Blender
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- 1 ½ cups sunflower oil, or more as needed
- Note: vegan mayonnaise is lighter in taste and texture than egg mayonnaise.
- Place milk, vinegar, mustard, and sea salt in blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- In a thin, steady stream, slowly add oil while blender is running.
- Add more oil with blender turned on, if mayo is too thin.
- Transfer to a covered jar and store in refrigerator.