Vegan Cashew Dressing
Quick and Easy Recipe – Only Five Ingredients
Cooking Tools: Blender, Covered Pot
- 1 1/2 cups cashews or cashew pieces
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Blend all ingredients until fine.
- Place mixture in a medium size pot.
- Cook over medium heat stirring continuously until mixture becomes thick.
- Cover pot. Simmer for 10 minutes, occasionally checking that the gravy doesn’t stick to pot.
- Serve over vegetables or desired meal.