- 2 Cups Cooked Green or Red Lentils
- 2 Cups Cooked Quinoa
- Raw Grated Carrots
- Steamed Broccoli Flowers
- 1/4 Cup Raw Shallots finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- Lemon Juice: 1/2 squeezed
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Raw Chopped Italian Parsley
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Whisk together shallots, mustard, and lemon juice. Add the olive oil slowly, whisking until well-blended. Season with the salt and pepper. Set dressing aside.
- Mix the cooked quinoa and lentils with chopped parsley in a large bowl.
- Top salad with raw grated carrots, and steamed broccoli flowers.
- Pour the dressing over the salad, and mix well.
- Serve warm or cold.