3-Bean Vegan Sandwich Spread With Topping
Quick Recipe: 5 Ingredients – No Cooking
Cooking Tools: Food Processor
- 2 cups cooked beans drained: Kidney, Pinto and Black beans
- Save drained gravy
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, or preferred oil
- 1/2 large avocado
- 2 tablespoons nut or seed butter
- Note: 15 oz. Canned Organic Bean Trio is available in Whole Foods
- Place all ingredients in food processor.
- Combine thoroughly until mixture is creamy.
- If mixture is too dry, slowly add drained gravy. Adjust the amount as needed.
- Serve as a sandwich spread or veggie dip.
- Sandwich Toppings: pickles, alfalfa sprouts, onions, avocado