How To Use Core Exercise Equipment To Advance Balance and Stability
INSTRUCTIONS: Of the 11 exercises in this video, some more strenuous than others. Bypass those that are too difficult and work with the exercises that you can do. Visit our Store to purchase the stability ball. The Halo Trainer is sold on Power Systems and Amazon through our Store (>link<).
List of Exercises In This Video
- Opposite Arm Leg Lift
- Ball Push-Up with the Halo Trainer
- Ball Circles with the Halo Trainer
- Ball Tilt with the Halo Trainer
- Ball Plank with Up & Down
- Half Kneeling Medicine Ball Chops on Disk Pillow
- Single Leg Balance on Disk Pillow with Opposite Leg Movement
- Single Leg Dumbbell Squat
- Single Leg Balance on Balance Pad
- Single Leg Medicine Ball Balance on Balance Pad
Shop Our Store For Health & Fitness Equipment
NOTE ABOUT DIRECT LINKS: We do not offer direct links to products, as links may expire due to the item being discontinued or the location of the direct link was changed. When arriving at the company website, use their Search Box to pinpoint the item you’re looking for.
EXERCISE DOs and DONTs – As with all exercise programs, when using exercise videos that appear on this site, you need to use common sense. If your muscles are weak, either do the modifications, or don’t attempt this exercise if it’s too difficult for you. When starting an exercise program, be sure to discuss your plans with your healthcare provider