- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unflavored milk of choice
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon unflavored whey protein powder
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- Optional: 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Puree strawberries in a blender. Set aside.
- Mix yogurt, oats, milk, protein powder, and optional chia seeds in a mason jar or food container.
- Cover mixture with strawberry puree.
- Place in refrigerator overnight.
- Stir before serving.
- Toppings: sliced strawberries, whipped cream, granola, banana.
- Serve chilled.
- NOTE: Add more liquid if mixture is too thick.