Dumbbell Single Arm Single Leg Scaption Improves Shoulder Mobility and Stabilization
- Stand with feet hip width apart.
- Place left hand on left hip.
- Hold dumbbell in right hand at your right side in neutral grip, palm facing hip.
- Bend right knee and lift right foot off floor in line with opposite ankle, or higher.
- Lift dumbbell up to a 45-degree angle to shoulder height. Thumb points up.
- Keep shoulder blades down. Avoid arching your back.
- Lower the dumbbell to start position.
- Repeat for desired repetitions.
- Move slowly throughout.