Single Leg Squat Touchdown Is A Basic Core Stabilization Exercise That Strenghtens Legs and Thighs
- Begin in a standing position. Feet hip width.
- Place left hand on left hip.
- Bend hips and knees into a squat, while balancing on left foot.
- Reach down to touch left foot with right hand.
- Hold briefly. Return to standing position.
- Perform desired number of repetitions while balancing on left foot.
- Repeat the exercise while standing on right foot.
ERRORS: Losing control of the exercise by either moving too fast, or performing too many repetitions.