Macaroni And Cheese Recipe
- 8 oz. chickpea pasta cooked
- 2 cups shredded cheddar
- 2 scoops unflavored protein powder
- 1 cup milk
- ¾ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp dash of paprika
- ½ teaspoon cracked pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- optional dash of crushed red pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Boil water and cook pasta as directed.
- Drain pasta and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine milk, protein powder and yogurt over medium heat.
- Whisk frequently to combine.
- Slowly add in 1 1/2 cups cheese and whisk to form sauce.
- Wait until cheese is melted then stir in spices and seasonings. Whisk to combine.
- Add in pasta and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into a small casserole dish 8x8x9 or 9×9 baking pan lightly coated with olive oil.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup of cheese and breadcrumbs over the mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until top is browned.