- 1 Pound Extra Firm Tofu well drained
- 1 Diced Celery Stalk
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Red Onion
- 2 Tablespoons Grated Carrot
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons Tamari
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1/2 to 1 Teaspoon Salt as preferred
- In a mixing bowl break the tofu into small pieces. Add celery, onion and carrot. Set aside.
- Combine mayonnaise, tamari, lemon juice and salt. Stir ingredients until blended.
- Add the mayonnaise mixture to the tofu mixture. Combine thoroughly.
- Serve on sandwich bread, as a salad with lettuce and tomato, or on sliced toasted artisan bread.