- 1 1/2 Cups Dark Chocolate Pieces
- 3/4 Cup Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2/3 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/3 Cup Brown Rice Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/8 Teaspoon Salt
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare an 8 x 8 inch baking pan with cooking oil. Set aside.
- Place 1 cup chocolate pieces, butter, and sugar in a small pan over a low flame. Continue to stir until chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Remove from stove, and allow to cool. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients and remaining chocolate pieces. Set aside.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract to the cooled chocolate mixture. Whisk together.
- Combine the dry ingredient mixture into the moist mixture. Stir well so that there are no streaks of flour.
- Pour batter into prepared oiled pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool well before slicing.
- Suggested Toppings: Vanilla Ice Cream, Greek Yogurt, Fresh Strawberries