- 3/4 Cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 1/2 Cups Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine butter and sugar until creamy. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs until fully blended.
- Combine milk, eggs and vanilla. Mix well until smooth.
- Add mixture to butter and sugar. Combine well. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder and salt.
- Stir moist ingredients into dry ingredients. Combine mixture until well blended and creamy.
- Oil a 9 x 13 inch cake pan.
- Spread batter in cake pan. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Top with fresh strawberries, blueberries, whipped cream, yogurt or other favorite topping.