Easy Corn Bread Recipe
Ready In Less Than A Half Hour
Cooking Tools: 2 Medium Size Mixing Bowls, Medium Size Cake Pan
- 1 cup corn meal
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup wheat germ
- 1 large egg beaten
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 cup milk plus 1 tablespoon honey
- Mix dry ingredients. Set aside.
- Combine moist ingredients in another bowl.
- Stir moist ingredients into the dry ingredients. Combine well with spoon or fork.
- Oil round cake pan. Pour batter into pan.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.