Banana Oatmeal Cookies
Wholesome Oatmeal Cookes Are Baked At 375 For 15 Minutes
Cooking Tools: Mixing Bowl
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Options: Use dry cranberries, blueberries or chopped dates instead of raisins.
- In a mixing bowl mash bananas until smooth.
- Add oats, cinnamon, vanilla and raisins. Mix well.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough onto lightly oiled baking sheet.
- Flatten dough with the back of a spoon or spatula.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving.
- Recipe yields 12 – 14 cookies.