The Plank Walk-Up Is A Bodyweight Strength Exercise for Arms and Core Stabilizers
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Begin in an Elbow Down Plank position with elbows under shoulders. Palms flat.
- Maintain a straight line from crown of head to your heels.
- Feet slightly apart.
- Keep neck long while looking at mat.
- Slowly lift up off mat, one arm at a time, until elbows are straight. Place hands under shoulders
- Slowly release downward into the start position.
- Repeat for desired repetitions.
COMMON ERRORS: Body sagging toward mat. Shoulders lifting toward ears. Winging shoulder blades. Chin droops toward floor.