Pregnancy isn’t a time to challenge yourself, or to take on risky exercise routines. Follow these tips, and play it safe while exercising during your pregnancy.
- Choose moderate exercise activities, such as walking, water aerobics, swimming, prenatal yoga, or stationary bike.
- Stop exercising when you start feeling tired.
- Never exercise to exhaustion.
- Don’t allow your body to get overheated.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Clothing should be comfortable. Wear a supportive bra. Wear sturdy athletic shoes for good balance, and to protect your feet.
- Heed the warnings of when to stop exercising: dizziness, shortness of breath, back pain, swelling or numbness, nausea, or an uneven, racing heart beat.
Irene Pastore is a native New Yorker, health and fitness blogger, and personal trainer. Irene owns this website, and writes all the blog posts. For her complete bio, visit the About Page.
Copyright 2016 Irene Pastore and Tour De Core.com