The Magic Ring is a portable piece of core exercise equipment invented by Joseph Pilates, the creator of the Pilates method of exercise. Here are 10 important reasons that the Magic Ring used by Pilates practitioners, and anyone who wants a quick and easy way to get strong.
- Take it with you on vacation.
- Take it to a friend’s house, and practice together.
- The ring is very light, and will fit in a suitcase, or carry bag.
- The ring is easy to use. Just squeeze and release while holding the handles.
- The ring builds arm, hip, thigh, abs, and back muscles.
- The results are powerful.
- The ring is affordable. Prices range from $15.00 and up to around $49.00.
- Rings come in 3 resistance levels: light for beginners, medium for intermediate workouts, and strong for an advanced workout.
- The ring can be combined with both large and small Pilates equipment, to create more challenging workouts.
- The ring is versatile. Use it in standing, seated, side lying, prone, and supine exercises.
Irene Pastore is a native New Yorker, health and fitness blogger, and personal trainer. Irene owns this website, and writes all the blog posts. For her complete bio, visit the About Page.
Copyright 2016 Irene Pastore and Tour De Core.com