This video demonstrates how to do a Static Standing Inner Thigh Stretch for the Adductor Muscles.
- Stand tall with good posture. Feet hip width, hands on waist.
- Take a long step to the side with right foot while keeping the toes pointing straight ahead.
- Slowly bend left knee as shown in the video.
- Keep right leg straight until a good stretch is felt inside left thigh.
- Hold for 10 to 20 seconds.
- Repeat on opposite leg.
- Maintain good posture throughout without leaning forward.
- Keep breathing relaxed.
- Avoid rounding the lower back.
- Avoid moving the hips. Keep the hip bones facing foward.