This video demonstrates how to do an Active Standing Inner Thigh Stretch for the Adductor Muscles.
- Stand with feet hip width apart. Hands rest on waistline.
- Take a wide step to the right with right foot.
- Shift weight to the left foot as you bend the left knee.
- The stretch is felt on the inside thigh of the right leg. The wider your stance, the more you’ll feel the stretch.
- Keep shoulders stacked over hips. Avoid raising shoulders.
- Repeat for desired repetitions, and then switch to the opposite side.
- Move slowly throughout the exercise.